This is a part of my effort to contribute to the BenderaPutih movement in Malaysia, contributing back to Malaysians especially GenerationX or GenX.
GenX refers to those born between 1961 to 1981 (right now aged 40 to 60 years old) and this segment of the population needs a lot of support. This generation has the highest household debt because they are simultaneously supporting up to three generations. If a GenX’s income pipeline is damaged during the extended lockdown, recovery can be very challenging and stressful.
WHAT I’M OFFERING
A listening ear. Basically, I will hold a space for you where you can express your worries, talk through your problems, scream, cry and vent if you have to. You let me know what role you want me to play in the conversation – just a non-judgemental listening ear? Perhaps share a non-biased perspective? Maybe give some suggestions?
* I am available for conversations every weeknight from July 1 to 31, 2021 on my Facebook page.
* Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm MYT
* We can either just chat on Facebook messenger or switch to Zoom (whichever you prefer)
* Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia (if by video call, conversant in Cantonese and rather clumsy Mandarin)
* ABSOLUTELY FREE – as long as I don’t have to plot any charts.
* NO STRINGS ATTACHED – no upsell, cross-sell, MLM promotions, investment schemes whatnot. Let’s put it this way… I won’t even ask you to subscribe to my YT Channel or FB page, ok?
* I must stress that I am not a mental health expert. As a certified life coach with the Malaysian Association of Corporate Coaches, I am, however, trained in deep listening.
So if you, GenX, are in need of some support. Please reach out. There is no need to suffer alone. If you know someone in need of a person to talk to, please help me share this video below: