Water. Wood. Fire. Earth. Metal
These are the building blocks and the foundation of all the Chinese Metaphysics arts. Be it Bazi, Qimendunjia, Feng Shui, Yi Jing, et al, every single system is premised upon the 5 Elements.
Introducing my first official workshop: 5 Elements Bazi.
While this workshop is skewed towards Bazi, the learnings from this workshop is also applicable in the other Chinese Metaphysics systems as well.
In this workshop, I will use a guided and layered approach to the 5 Elements. Here’s how we’re gonna do it:
- Layer 1: Assessing the strength of the elements.
- Layer 2: Infusing the characteristics of the 5 Elements. The learning goal here is to determine the underlying motivations in a Bazi Chart.
- Layer 3: Assessing the quality of the 5 Elements. The learning goal is to be able to apply the positive and negative attributes of the 5 Elements.
- Layer 4: Infusing the characteristics of the 5 Elements into the role they play. This is more Bazi skewed and the learning goal is to determine general characteristics based on the play of the 5 Elements in the Chart.
- Layer 5: Predictive analysis using the 5 Elements. Admittedly, this is more for seasoned practitioners.
Who should sign up?
1. Beginners. 5 Elements Bazi is relatively easy to learn as it enables you to detect general characteristics without worrying about the relationships in the Bazi Chart.
2. Students of Chinese Metaphysics. Get grounded with strong foundations of the 5 Elements.
3. People who generally enjoy a ‘brain-ache’ 🙂
Where, When and How?
When: March 30 and 31, 2023 (Thursday and Friday)
Time: 8:00pm to 10:30pm MYT (GMT+8)
Venue: Zoom virtual workshop
These workshop dates are selected for optimum learning. Hence, while I agree the weekday dates are a little ‘inconvenient’, but I truly want everyone to benefit from this workshop.
Price: USD 197
Sign up: https://tinyurl.com/FiveEBaziPayment link: https://buy.stripe.com/bIY7t31SL6Tx35K5ku
⍟ 2 Days virtual workshop.
⍟ Limited 7-day replay
⍟ Detailed cheat-sheets