In the study of Bazi, the Tiger marks the coming of spring. The Bing Yin (丙寅) pillar evokes the imagery of the warm and crisp spring sunlight shining over a lush forest. As the sun melts away the last of the frost, the silver new leaves turn their faces to the life-giving sun, growing lush and full again. The sun doesn’t come down to earth to help with the spring planting. It just creates the environment for life to begin anew. That is why, the Bing Yin pillar is empowering.
BING YIN (丙寅): OVERVIEW
The Bing Yin Day Master embodies the spirit of hope through the sheer force of your personality, confidence, keen intelligence and creativity. Equipped with a fertile imagination, you are ably aided by an inventive, analytical and active mind that constantly needs to be challenged.
At your best, you are a self-confident and independent person with a warm and generous heart. A strong moral code and a keen sense of justice is extremely important to you. These values are something that you will never compromise on.
BING YIN (丙寅): STRENGTHS
Like all Bing Fire Day Masters, you the Bing Yin, is bound to be warm and generous. But let’s examine each element in this pillar and see what they bring to you.
First thing we see is a Rooted Day Master, supported by its own resource. This symbolizes a self-confident, independent and persistent personality.
If we imagine the Bing Yin as the sun shining over a forest, this evokes a feeling of farsightedness, of being able to take the long view… and you got it, it makes you great at Big Picture thinking.
The Bing Yin has a bit of a FOMO tendencies when it comes to technology. You love gadgets, don’t you? The Bing Yin has my vote for being the pillar most likely to own the latest iPhone!
Seated on a Jia Wood resource star brings a growth mindset that likes to be stretched and challenged! This is where your superior reasoning powers and keen sense of perception comes from.
Additionally, this growth mindset is accompanied by a Wu Earth EG that endows you with a fertile imagination that is always drawn to new ideas.
When we put these elements together, it means that you use your strong sixth sense to empower people by creating solutions that truly resolves their real issues or problems.
HOW THE BING YIN (丙寅) PRESENTS: FORCEFUL PERSONALITY
Sometimes, just being aware of the impression we give other people can be quite important. We don’t need to necessarily ‘fix’ it, but just knowing the kind of impression would make life a heck of a lot easier.
So this is what I want you to be aware of.
The Bing Yin has a rather forceful personality. Basically, the sun is going to shine on you, whether you like it or not. Charming and charismatic, a Bing Yin loves a good debate.
If this is a problem, then take it down a notch or so. If this is not a problem for you, if you are rocking this forceful personality… then by all means carry on!
WEAKNESS: EMOTIONAL ROLLER-COASTER
Everything in this pillar begins with this Jia Wood IR, which in this case, has no support. What does that mean? It means that behind this bright mask, hides a vulnerable and sensitive core.
The Bing Yin can be prone to extreme emotional highs and lows which could actually lead to self-destructive behaviour.
Sometimes, certain Bing Yin Day Masters may even use extravagant lifestyles to fill that void, to try to stabilize their emotions. Instead of doing that, may I offer you some suggestions on how to be Bing Yin, but better!
BING YIN (丙寅), BUT BETTER: SELF-LOVE
The above characteristics combine put you, the Bing Yin Day Master, in a unique position, not just to empower yourself, but others as well. Empowerment is described as the process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s right. However, you can only give what you already have.
Here are five tips on how to empower yourself:
- Ground yourself. For the Bing Yin Day Master, your home is your safe place to retreat. This is where you find emotional peace. Beneath the Bing Yin’s bright and sunny exterior, hides a vulnerable soul that can be prone to running on extreme highs and lows. As you give so much of yourself at work, make sure that your home affords you the time and space you need to regain your equilibrium.
- Focus on issues that speak to your heart. There will always be a gazillion and one thing to fix. But being human, we can’t deal with them all. So bend your creativity towards the issues that bother you the most.
- Plan ahead to avoid becoming overwhelmed. The Bing Yin tends to become overwhelmed when you don’t plan ahead. At times like these, you risk becoming distracted and may even lose heart too quickly.
- Practice self-compassion. Bing Fire Day Masters are always magnanimous and giving. But they hold themselves to high standards. Treat yourself as you would treat others to drown out that negative, nagging, critical voice.
- Take care of yourself. While this last tip may seem so simplistic, some people really do need to be reminded that they need to care of themselves as well. A Bing Yin could be so busy taking care of others that they end up neglecting their own needs.
As always, a final caveat. Without the ability to see the full chart, I must stress that the suggestions in this article are broad recommendations based on a single pillar.
Want to find out if you have the Bing Yin pillar somewhere in your chart? Plot your Bazi Chart with this free resource (registration required) https://bazibz.masteryacademy.com/.
CONNECT WITH ME
DM me on my Facebook Page
Check out my YouTube Channel
Email me: [email protected]
Book an Appointment
Photo by Taneli Lahtinen on Unsplash
All Bazi terminologies and the Bazi Chart referred here are copyrighted materials belonging to, and are used with permission from Dato Joey Yap and/or Joey Yap Research Group Sdn Bhd.
For more information on services and courses offered by Dato Joey Yap and/or Joey Yap Research Group Sdn Bhd, please visit www.joeyyap.com.