Let’s dive back into Ms. Jia’s inspiring journey. With her ideas refined and focused, she determined that she needed to orchestrate a momentous gathering of potential investors to get her started on her new journey. Bringing together her contacts and potential investors, Ms. Jia hosted a captivating pow-wow where she presented her meticulously crafted business plans. In this phase of her journey, what Ms. Jia needs most is maximum attendance and attention. Enter the energies of the Full Day.
In essence, Full Days are ideal when you are in the phase of needing to create events or activities that demand full attendance and undivided attention. As the name implies, the energies during Full Days reach their maximum potential. It’s a time when growth has reached its pinnacle, leaving little room for further expansion. Consequently, Full Days are seldom employed for activities that require ongoing development. However, if your aim is to captivate an audience with a one-time event or garner immediate attention, the energy of the Full Day is precisely what you need. Embrace the power of this concentrated energy to create impactful and unforgettable experiences.
WHAT ARE FULL DAYS GOOD FOR?
As mentioned, Full Days are good for any activities that require full attendance.
- Any sort of events where you want full attendance. This could be official opening, public launches, fund-raising events, concerts, parties or even house warming.
- Debt collection, as there is a high chance you receive payment in full
- Wrap up a project for delivery to the client
WHAT ARE FULL DAYS NOT SUITABLE FOR?
Full Days are not suitable or recommended for any activities that require future growth:
- Marriages. We want the marriage to progress and for the couple to grow in their life together, not stagnate at a point in time.
- Legal settlements due to the risk of being penalized in full!
- Starting a new job, as the day’s energy carries the risk of your career not growing within the company.
- Starting a new course of study. With your cup full, it’s hard to benefit from any courses if you were to start on this day.
- Brainstorming, coaching or mentoring. You will find yourself dealing with a lot of fixed mentality.
12 DAY OFFICERS AND THE 10 GODS
Usage of the 12 Day Officers become even more targeted if you can layer in the Bazi 10 Gods into the energy imprint. Yes, you will need some rudimentary Bazi knowledge. At the very least, you must know if a day is a Companion, Output, Wealth, Influence or Resource Day based on your Day Master.
Here are some suggestions for the Full Day and the 10 Gods:
FULL DAY + COMPANION (Friend or Rob Wealth)
- Organizing networking events, parties, or even family gatherings
FULL DAY + OUTPUT (Eating God or Hurting Officer)
- Livestreams that don’t require onward sales
- Social media posts
- Any public-facing events that require maximum attendance or maximum visibility
FULL DAY + WEALTH (Direct Wealth or Indirect Wealth)
- Debt collection
- One-off fund raising events
- IPO launching
FULL DAY + INFLUENCE (Direct Officer or 7 Killings)
- Installation of equipment, good because this means the equipment is installed successfully. One and done!
- Repairs or any DIY projects
FULL DAY + RESOURCE (Direct Resource or Indirect Resource)
- Farewell celebrations
- Team-building activities
HARNESS THE POWER OF TIME AND EMPOWER YOUR LIFE
The 12 Day Officers and the Bazi 10 Gods are but the first layer of date qualifiers. Within a Tong Shu are multiple layers of information still waiting to be harnessed so that you can make an impact every single day.
Join me for my Tong Shu Mastery webinar this coming July 7 and 8, 2023. Click here for more details.
CONNECT WITH ME
DM me on my Facebook Page
Check out my YouTube Channel
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Email me: [email protected]
Book an Appointment