For the Wu Earth Day Master, January 2023 may be a tempting time to go into hibernation, but it also presents you with the opportunity to take those small steps that lead to big goals.
Procrastination can be a common issue. There are many reasons people procrastinate. One of the most common reasons is the feeling of being overwhelmed. Here are a few tips:
- Break tasks down into smaller steps: One way to avoid procrastination is to break tasks down into smaller, more manageable steps. This can help make the task feel less intimidating, and can help us make progress even when we don’t feel like we have the energy or motivation to tackle the whole thing.
- Set deadlines: Setting deadlines can help give us a sense of urgency and can help motivate us to get started. Consider setting both short-term and long-term deadlines, and try to stick to them as closely as possible.
- Find accountability: Another way to avoid procrastination is to find accountability. This could mean working with a partner or group, sharing your goals with a friend or mentor, or hiring a coach or tutor. Having someone to hold us accountable can help motivate us to get started and stay on track.
- Remove distractions: Distractions can be a major cause of procrastination, so it’s important to eliminate them as much as possible. This could mean turning off your phone, finding a quiet place to work, or using apps or tools to block distracting websites.
- Take breaks: Finally, it’s important to remember that it’s okay to take breaks when you’re feeling overwhelmed. Taking breaks can help give us the energy and motivation we need to get back to work, so don’t be afraid to step away and recharge.
CONNECT WITH ME
DM me on my Facebook Page
Check out my YouTube Channel
Email me: [email protected]
Book an Appointment